Aug 20, 2010

Darling Diptych :: Sleep


Left: Mo
Right: Brittany O 

Sleep is something that I am happy to have enough of after my 3 day weekend in Boise.  Speaking of sleep...my hubby and I will be sleeping in luxury this weekend, when we spend Saturday night at the Pan Pacific in Seattle to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.  (Thanks to the generous gift from his Aunt & Uncle).  Today is my lovely momma's birthday so we'll be spending lunch with my parents and sister tomorrow afternoon at a local Italian restaurant with the BEST Neapolitan Pizza around.  I guess I'm some sort of foodie, because I'm also looking forward to huevos rancheros for breakfast Sunday morning at a place my husband says is the best he's ever had! Yeah for celebrations! 

I hope you have something fun planned this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT CELEBRATION! WE WISH YOU MANY, MANY MORE WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER. OUR HEARTS, LOVE, AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, LOVE, MOM & POP
    PS LOVE YOUR BLOG AND AM BLOWN AWAY WITH YOUR CREATIVE VIDEO, MO. SO GLAD PETER MARRIED YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete