Mar 5, 2010

Chalkboard Art


I've wanted to find something a bit classier than a dry erase board for grocery lists and reminders.  Pete and I both thought a chalkboard of some sort would be perfect.  I love the magnetic chalkboard up top.  It's also a great way for kids to draw on the wall and not drive their parents crazy! 

I don't think an entire chalkboard wall would work well in our house, but I do love the Rococo Chalkboard Wall Decal from Seltzer Studios.  I can already picture it or something very similar in our kitchen.

{Image 1 found via Frugal Home Design & Image 2 found via Seltzer Studios}

3 comments:

  1. I swear I'm obsessed with chalkboards... I even have the paint sitting in our pantry waiting to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a chalkboard wall decal! Especially handy considering it's removable, which is good for renters like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just made a big magnetic chalkboard for our kitchen- great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete