Jan 27, 2010

Sleepyhead



I have been so tired lately.  I really could just lie down on the ground and sleep.  I'm yawning all day long at work and my co-workers are telling me it's contagious.  Not sure exactly what is causing my constant sleepyhead, maybe the mental stress of waiting for everything with buying our first home to come through.  We have found such a sweet little craftsman home in the old part of Tacoma.  We are down to the final steps waiting for the loan to finalize and then close!  I am beyond excited to have a place to call our own.

This is good for waking up a slow brain...


{Image found via Zilupe's photostream}

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you guys! I'll keep sending good thoughts your way so everything falls into place (and hopefully quickly)!

    ReplyDelete