Nov 23, 2009

Balloons do it better




 







I consider myself very lucky to have a sister that is also one of my best friends, we always have a blast when we hang out and sometimes...if we both hit it just right...we make each other laugh really really hard.  

We met up this past Saturday to bum around Ballard.  After coffee, stopping in at Dolce Vita to bug my friend Christine and later a 'Rajun Cajun' sandwich from the Other Coast Cafe (thanks to my buddy Joel for showing me that one) we spent the rest of the afternoon cruising up and down Ballard Ave checking out the cute shops.  It was a super windy day so the balloons we grabbed beforehand ending up being a lot of fun. 

2 comments:

  1. OOohh, I love #'s 6 and 8 down where the balloons have a bokeh effect. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mo, thanks for stopping by my blog! These balloon images are lovely, you are indeed very lucky to have a sis/bf thing!!
    Great images on your blog, I shall pop back again.

    ReplyDelete