Dec 1, 2010

Send me the pillow you dream on...


1.

2.

3.

4.

 5.

6.


7.


8.

 
Wow!  I can't believe it's already December...I have been a very absent blogger lately but I did have some time to put up some fun gift ideas I've seen while shopping for the lovelies in my life.  Granted these are the things that caught my eye, but I can't post you the awesome finds I found for my friends and family until after Christmas...because that would spoil all the fun!

1.  Dean Martin - I love listening to him croon.  If you lived in my neighborhood you'd see me dancing like no one's watching while I walk my dog while listening to my Dino Pandora station.
2. Kelly Green Buckhead Pillow by Reagansbrain -  The color of this pillow is so vibrant! I have been ridiculously into animal themed decor lately, if you peaked at my mantle you'd see 2 Ryan Berkley portraits of squirrels, some pheasant feathers in a vase and an owl pitcher on display.
3. Wool herringbone clutch by Sans Map - Love the yellow print on the inside!
4. Peacock Feather dish towels by Michelle Brusegaard - These are so sweet.
5. Joy Ride Locket by Wiyomu - I've been wanting a locket for a while, the last one I had was from middle school and had a photo of my summer camp crush, Colin.  
6. Penguin Classics  - Gorgeous hardback designs of some of the greatest classic stories.
7. Face Painter by Sophie Blackall - Strange but interesting.
8. Fences debut album - I've been really into Macklemore lately and on his album, Vs. The Redux there is an AMAZING remix of Outside which features another Seattle artist, Fences.  Thanks to Brittany being on the look out we're going to see Fences and Neon Tree's next week at the Showbox!
 
What type of gifts are you giving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment