Mar 26, 2010

Hello, nice to meet you



Have you ever wondered what it would be like to meet yourself?  I imagine it would be like listening to your voice on someone else's voicemail....strange and otherworldly.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to meet me, know me, laugh with me, yell at me, cry with me, and hug me.  Weird....I know, but I'm curious how other people perceive me.

I think I could be friends with me. 

---------------------------------

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  We're having an house-warming party this weekend, so I might bore you with photos from our new digs next week.

3 comments:

  1. i've often wondered what it would be like to meet myself. younger, older, or the same. i think i would like myself too.

    on your profile i saw that you like anything by haruki murakami. whenever anyone asks for book recommendations, i always say the same thing "anything by haruki murakami." i looove his books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny...I always get weirded out when I hear my voice on a voicemail. It is a fascinating concept though to think if you could meet yourself:D
    I love this photo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool way to think about it.

    ReplyDelete