Oct 23, 2009

I don't even own an umbrella



As I reluctantly pulled our garbage and recycling to the curb this morning I was drenched with rain. It’s that time of year again here in the Northwest where every time you look out the window you see big fat raindrops splattering across the glass. I actually don’t mind the rain; it's the generous amount of grey skies that start to grate my nerves. Fortunately there are so many great things to love about fall:


*pumpkin spice lattes (and all things pumpkin...pie, seeds, bread)
*hot baths with cold beer in hand
*the changing foliage
*crunching leaves on an afternoon run
*fleece blankets
*trick-or-treaters
*crisp evenings
*Thanksgiving
*reinstating my boots
*getting cozy by the fire at my in-laws
*comfy scarves
*homemade soups
*more time for good books
*a big fat harvest moon


Those are a few of my favorite things. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all those things too. Fall is my favorite season, I always try to home back for it. I especially love the colors. Portland and lake oswego are two of my favorite places to see the fall. Mo I love your blog. I am so happy that you are my sister, I am truly blessed
    love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete